Friday, June 26, 2009

Changeing my focus to finding the best Work at home Network Marketing (MLM) type job

So I've decided now that I have a steady job with steady income, I can go out and start looking into these MLM Network Marketing type jobs. I had a meeting today with two prepaid legal ladies and it was very interesting. I actually signed up and am going to start selling this product. It seems liek theres some good potential behind it, but I'll let you know if I'm actually going to make any money off it. I had to sign up for the service, which is $36/month, and pay a $49 activation fee to get my license to sell. So I'm a hundred in the hole and hope this isn't going come back and bite me in the ASS!

It is a company traded on the New York Stock Exchance so at least I know its legit, I just dont know if I'll be able to make any money off it... hopefully :)

The compensation plan looks pretty good, and from what I understand it does have some potential. I'm going to start talking to some people tomorow, maybe going door to door, or going to some small businesses and see if there interested in the service.

What prepaid Legal is, for anyone whose wondering. It's basically a service that allows you to call a lawyer anytime of the day for any advice, they'll also look over wills, write them, update them, write letters to landlords, and deal with and read over contracts. Theres a bunch of other things, but what I found was sweet, was that they actually give you some DOPE DVD that explains the product to people. So all I have to do is plug in my laptop, put the DVD in and sit back and watch it do the work.

Im a little sketchy on that, because all of a sudden its like I'm forcing them to watch an infomercial, something that would probably piss me off... But the hell with it, I might as well try it out now that I've got my license.

I'll be letting you guys know how it goes, and keep you updated daily. Thanks to all for coming to visit my blog as its getting more popular daily!

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment