Friday, June 26, 2009

I came across Another Job Opportunity WHILE PARTYING!

So last night was our high school grad and all the teachers go downtown to have some drinks with the students who graduate and those who have graduated a few years ago.

I got talking to one of my old teachers telling him my story, how im broke, jobless, but am just willing to do and work any job. He right away says "Nate! I got a great opportunity for you. I have a product that I bought, but the people who said they were going to sell it backed out, so now I'm stuck with it. Would you like to sell it?" All I did was be enthusiastic, did a few Jagerbombs with him!! told him I wanted to sell, and do anything to make some money. The opportunity came out of nowhere!

I told him "Hell YEAH!" And proceeded to asking him about the product and how I could make money selling it. Basically there magnetic bookmarks. Now him and a buddy saw these in a convenience store a while back, but the colors and presentation and aesthetic appeal were SHIT! So he looked into manufacturing them, and made over 100, 000 units! Now they come in boxes of 200 magnetic bookmarks and basically you go around selling them to gas stations, charities, convenience stores for a buck a piece.

He said I get to keep $40 when I sell one of these boxes! He said its easy and a great product to sell. So I'm gonna go for it. Its great because he's already stockpiled this product and I don't have any upfront costs. All the other companies out there or business opportunities like this, want you to buy $1000 worth of product to sell firsthand. Well I dont have $1000, so I'm gonna go with this opportunity and hopefully It works out for the best.

Just remember every conversation and meeting is a possible job or business opportunity. So be yourself, tell them your story and if they like you, they might have something for you.

I have an interview this afternoon at Hyla Niagara, where I'd be selling the "HYLA" water filtration system. It seems like a pretty cool product and I'll be blogging about my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment