Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some good Job and Sales Advice I learned

This morning I went in for a meeting with the MLM (I was corrected this morning and realized that there actually called "Network Marketing"). So I went to a meeting with a network marketing lady, whose been in the industry for over 10 years. Shes actually an amazing knowledgeable lady whom I learned alot from. We didn't talk about her product much, but she told me more about where and what to look for in different MLM and network marketing companies.

The meeting was only supposed to be a quick 30 minutes, but it turned out to be OVER 2 HOURS! I just couldn't get enough, and it wasnt just about her product, but more about what I should be looking for. So I wanted to share what I learned with you guys.

She got me hooked onto the idea of "Network Marketing". I won't go into the details here, but if you want to know more of the details check out this website http://www.network-marketing-business-school.com

Now theres a few key factors you need to look at when looking for a product to sell.
The MAIN MAIN MAIN KEY FACTOR is that YOU MUST BELIEVE IN THE PRODUCT YOURSELF. She said she looks for two things when getting into a new company.
1) Would I use this product? Would I use this product for a prolonged period of time?
2) Would I spend the money on it?

If you can answer yes to these questions, then this is a product you can sell, because YOU BELIEVE IN IT! That is the key! It's such a reccuring theme between everyone I've talked to that's involved in this stuff.

For me a HUGE question and skepticism I have is "How will my income and compensation be affected depending upon who recruits me and what level I enter in?" I basically wanted to know, if the owner of the company recruits me, or someone 50 levels down, will I still have the same potential earnings? And the answer was YES!

******The most AMAZING part of these companies is that it DOESNT matter where you enter into these companies. You are your own boss and you build and sell your own enterprise. If the head of the company recruited me or the person 50 levels down recruited me, the compensation plan is the same!!*******

The only info she told me didnt' even have to do with her product. She just went over what I should look for and started with the compensation plans. There's basically 4 compensation plans that have evolved over the past 30 years.

1) Stairstep Breakaway: Used Pre 1980's and is no longer used. No incentives for leadership

2) Unilevel: A version of Stairstep Breakaway. A bit of improvement

3) Forced Matrix: This lacks in attracting big networkers, because theres limits.

4) Hybrid/Binary: Supposedly this is the system. Its the newest and has a duplicatable system that no matter where you enter into the company or what time, you still have the same earning potential as those who started the company.

***For more info on these Check out this link http://www.network-marketing-business-school.com/compensation-plan.html *****

I'm probably going to get on with the company, and I dont want to shamelessly promote it, so I'm not goingn to tell you what it is. I just want to learn how to approach attack and make money off these companies, or even provide some extra income. I'm going to start some sales techniques going door to door, which could end up being quite entertaining. I'm excited to get going and hope you'll continue to follow me and my journey.

THanks

No comments:

Post a Comment